My TSUFallHC 2018 Experience so far

Here are my Top 10 Moments & Thoughts re: my #TSUFallHC Experience so far (in no particular order.):

1.) I'm glad I know how to have fun as a 40+ year old. One of the greatest things I most enjoy about my age group is that pretentious is drastically reduced as compared to being a 30 or 20 year old.

2.) #TSUFallHC is ALWAYS the BEST time of year for me (mainly because I'm always surrounded by many who went through a Rites of Passage at the same time as I did), and It Feels Good.

3.) The Alpha BOAA FriDAY party will still take you out if you're not careful. Lol!

4.) After partying, I made responsible choices versus, "ahem" .... succumbing to invitations. If for no other reasons, I knew I still had Saturday on the horizon which is perhaps the busiest and laborious day of my social calendar year.

5.) The weather could not have been any better. Divine intervention was definitely present. I hope it's as present today (Saturday).

6.) Sometimes, it's funny to learn who's been watching me over a period of time.  I never knew.

7.) Many don't know it, but "I'm so glad, I 'GO' to TSU". ;-)

8.) Through no choice nor preference of my own, my lifestyle changed by force right at 3 months ago. Adapting to that fact has been uber challenging and HARD on/for me DAILY. However, Wednesday and Friday of this week served as breaks from the monotony. I exhaled a little and it felt GOOD (if only temporary). That is, #TSUFallHC could not have happened at a better time. Being surrounded by so much love was definitely in need and order.

9.) On this Saturday morning, I look and feel like Superman! My eyes are no longer recessed due to sleep deprivation. LOL!  From 8pm - 6am (Fri - Sat), I was KNOCKED OUT!!! LOL. That's just funny to me.

10.) Grateful to have all that today (Saturday) will encompass on the horizon. #TSUFallHC 2018

Comments